To be able to travel to Canada for Tourism, visit friends, business or to visit a family member, you need a temporary resident visa. You must obtain this visa before traveling to Canada from your home country or your country of legal residence.

If you want to visit Canada in this respect, you are to demonstrate to the Canada Immigration Officer that you have enough money to support your visit and must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit. This you will do by providing convincing documentary evidence.

A single entry visa allows you to travel only once to Canada while a multiple entry visa allows you to enter Canada from any country multiple times during the validity of the visa. If you plan to visit Canada severally for business purposes or to visit family, you should consider applying for a multiple entry visa.