EEA family permit is issued to non EEA family members of EEA nationals if they want to travel to or live in UK. A non EEA family member wishing to travel to UK must apply and obtain an EEA Family Permit to enable him/her to do so.

The following relations are regarded as the family members of an EEA national and are entitled to EEA Family Permit:

  • husband, wife or civil partner;
  • your children or grandchildren (or the children or grandchildren of your husband, wife or civil partner) who are under 21 years of age or are dependent on you; and
  • the parents or grandparents of you and your husband, wife or civil partner, if they are dependent on you.

For advice on EEA Family Permit, please schedule an appointment with us for proper guideline to ensure a successful and hitch free application.