The 'domestic worker in a private household' category allows overseas employers to bring their domestic workers with them when they visit the UK for up to 6 months. To travel to UK as a domestic worker, you must be an established member of your employer's staff - you must have worked for your employer for at least a year before you apply for this category of visa.

Domestic workers who can apply under this category include cleaners, personal drivers, cooks, those providing personal care for the employer or a member of the employer's family such as nannies.

For advice on Domestic Workers visa, please schedule an appointment with us for proper guideline to ensure a successful and hitch free application.